Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 16 oz. sour cream
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- 8 oz. neufatel cheese, softened
- 8 oz. package of Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic
- Make the shredded chicken
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Let it sit for 30 minutes in fridge.
- Boil salted water and add the chicken
- When the chicken is cooked through, remove from water.
- Shred using forks or meat claws
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
- Add mixture to slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 hours, removing slow cooker top and stirring at 3.5 hours
Serve with tortilla chips or fresh veggies.