Roasted Garlic and White Bean Dip
- 1, 16-ounce container of low-fat cottage cheese
- 1, 14 ounce can white kidney beans, drained
- 4 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- Olive oil
- Fresh herbs – thyme, parsley, etc.
- In the bowl of a large food processor or blender, place cottage cheese, drained beans, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer dip to serving bowl.
- Garnish with freshly chopped herbs such as thyme and parsley
- Drizzle with a little olive oil if desired. Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
- Dip can be made 1-2 days ahead of time. Store in the refrigerator for up to five days.