Ham & Gouda Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls
- ¾ lbs thinly sliced ham
- 6 oz Gouda cheese, shredded
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Everything But the Bagel seasoning
- 2 tsb dried, minced onion
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare 11”x7” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, mustard, Everything seasoning, minced onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Without breaking apart the rolls, slice them in half, and place bottom half in baking dish.
- Coat bottom layer of rolls with about 1/3 of the butter mixture with a pastry brush.
- Layer ham on top of rolls, then sprinkle gouda cheese.
- Place tops of rolls over the cheese.
- Brush tops of rolls with another 1/3 of butter mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Uncover, brush with remaining butter and bake uncovered for 3-5 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cut into individual sandwiches and serve.