- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- 1 packet fajita seasoning
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 medium red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Sour cream for topping
- Preheat broiler.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Toss the chicken with the fajita seasoning, then spread onto the baking sheet.
- Place under the broiler and cook until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center (4-6 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the bell peppers, onion, and chicken.
- Cook and stir until the vegetables have softened.
- Layer half of each tortilla with the chicken and vegetable mixture, then sprinkle with the Cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack.
- Fold the tortillas in half and Place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake quesadillas in the preheated oven until the cheeses have melted.
- Top with a spoonful of sour cream and enjoy!