Cheesy Chicken Burrito
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 small onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 portobello mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and peppers drained
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 8 large tortillas
- Boil chicken until tender. Approximately 30 minutes.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Melt butter in skillet or saute pan and saute diced shallots, bell pepper and mushrooms until tender.
- Combine chicken, shallots, pepper and mushroom mixture with cream of chicken soup and Rotel.
- Place approximately one cup of mixture into center of the tortilla.
- Wrap into burrito and place into baking dish. Repeat until all burritos have been made.
- Bake in 350℉ oven for 35 minutes, removing from oven at 30 minutes to top with cheese and return to oven for the last five minutes.