Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 6 medium baked potatoes or boiled potatoes
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup whole white milk or cream
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions thinly sliced
- 10 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 slices bacon cooked & crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mash warm potatoes with a potato masher.
- Add butter, cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mash while adding milk a little at a time until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (except toppings) and spread into a two quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with toppings and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot.