Homemade Ice Cream Malts
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups ice
- 1/3 cup kosher salt
- Toppings of your choice
- In a small, resealable plastic bag, combine half-and-half, sugar and vanilla.
- Push out excess air and seal.
- Into a large, resealable plastic bag, combine ice and salt.
- Place small bag inside the bigger bag and shake vigorously, 7-10 minutes, until the ice cream has hardened.
Remove from bag and enjoy with your favorite ice cream toppings like whipped cream and sprinkles!