12 crushed Oreos
2 Tbsp melted butter
1 ⅓ cups heavy cream ⅔ cup heavy cream
4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder 1 ½ Tbsp granulated sugar
4 Tbsp granulated sugar Chocolate sprinkles
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup Nutella, plus 2 Tbsp
½ tsp vanilla extra
- With a fork mix together crushed Oreos and melted butter until evenly coated
- Split crust mixture among five or six small dessert dishes. Gently press into bottom of dishes. Put in refrigerator while preparing mousse.
- Whip 1 1/3 cups heavy cream until peaks form using hand mixer. Add in 3 Tbsp granulated sugar and 1 Tbsp cocoa powder. Whip until stiff peaks form again.
- Whip cream cheese and 1 Tbsp sugar until very smooth and fluffy in a second bowl. Add in Nutella and vanilla. Whip until well blended and fluffy.
- Add half of the whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture. Fold until combined. Add remaining half and stir until there are no lines.
- Spoon mousse over the crusts in each cup and chill at least one hour
- Whip 2/3 cup heavy cream until soft peaks form using hand mixer. Add in 1 ½ Tbsp granulated sugar. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe over top of mousse, or carefully spoon and add chocolate sprinkles to top